Sadly the good-bye's came all to quickly. It was a four day whirlwhind of: wrestling, Uncle Jim will you play trucks with me?, more wrestling, laughing, realizing how great having more adults than children really is, cards - lots & lots of cards, "I'm sorry"!, would you stop saying "I'm sorry?!", "everyone is always trying to collect the same thing!", tea & pie, Barb's yankee tea, I pooped again!, No Nathan, Uncle Jim does not want to change your diaper, I'll do it!, Rascal, NO, she is not your girlfriend!, it's Charlie calling again, yeah!, anyone want to hang some curtians?, 10 bodies in a duffel bag, dinosaur hunting, baby doll playing, Dotty you are a saint for doing all of my laundry, fun. Thank you for ensuring we wouldn't be alone. The house is too quiet now & I'm grossly outnumbered again, can you please come back soon!?
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Good-byes
Sadly the good-bye's came all to quickly. It was a four day whirlwhind of: wrestling, Uncle Jim will you play trucks with me?, more wrestling, laughing, realizing how great having more adults than children really is, cards - lots & lots of cards, "I'm sorry"!, would you stop saying "I'm sorry?!", "everyone is always trying to collect the same thing!", tea & pie, Barb's yankee tea, I pooped again!, No Nathan, Uncle Jim does not want to change your diaper, I'll do it!, Rascal, NO, she is not your girlfriend!, it's Charlie calling again, yeah!, anyone want to hang some curtians?, 10 bodies in a duffel bag, dinosaur hunting, baby doll playing, Dotty you are a saint for doing all of my laundry, fun. Thank you for ensuring we wouldn't be alone. The house is too quiet now & I'm grossly outnumbered again, can you please come back soon!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment