Saturday, November 21, 2009

My poor, dear blog

Oh how I have neglected you my poor, dear blog. Where have I been you ask? Well, I'm not really sure. Between morning sickness that lasted into at least my 15th week of pregnancy, a couple of bouts with kids & colds, a family shared stomach bug, a mommy with bronchitis & all the normal busyness of a house full of small children, months have passed with much neglect to the blog. Charlie left for work at 5:30 this morning & as I crawled back into my cozy bed I began to think about all the things I could be doing instead of sleeping in on a Saturday morning. It came down to laundry & blogging. Anything wins over laundry! :) So here I am now ready to update you all on life these past few months. I'm also hoping that it won't be a few months until I do this again. But please don't hold your breath! :)

No comments: