Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Marine Corp!

A very rare treat around here, a picture of both Charlie & myself. And no kids! We recently had the opportunity to get all dolled up & join hundreds of Marines here at Parris Island to celebrate another birthday of the Marine Corp. We enjoyed a nice evening out, but I think my favorite part was when I got to take my heels off!


3 comments:

Allison said...

Barb, you look great... you both do! Hope you're doing well!

Barb said...

Thanks Allison, you are so sweet!

Nini Brown said...

Barb, we should become friends. I too have three little ones, three and under and am on the mommy rollercoaster. I read your comment on Kendra Fletcher's blog. Email me, we could encourage one another: niniandjb at yahoo dot com

P.S. I hope the Lord gives you several glimmers of light and laughter today in your tasks of mothering and homemaking.

kindly,
Denise