oh my goodness, Barb! ok, Emma and Nathan actually look about the same to me -just much much taller- but Maggie -wow! I always see her in my mind in the photos from her first birthday. Can't believe she's so big! Fun to see those kiddos of yours again. I'm headed to NC this weekend -staying with Christy, going out for 'girl's night' with a much smaller group of girls!! also plan on staking out my garden to see what's still there:) I'll certainly be thinking of you when I pass your old place as well!
2 comments:
oh my goodness, Barb! ok, Emma and Nathan actually look about the same to me -just much much taller- but Maggie -wow! I always see her in my mind in the photos from her first birthday. Can't believe she's so big! Fun to see those kiddos of yours again.
I'm headed to NC this weekend -staying with Christy, going out for 'girl's night' with a much smaller group of girls!! also plan on staking out my garden to see what's still there:) I'll certainly be thinking of you when I pass your old place as well!
Hey sweetie...so glad I found your blog! And what adorable cutie pies!! Have a blessed day?
Post a Comment