Friday, March 28, 2008
Beauty is in the eye of . . . a 3 year old
Emma loves Food Network as much as I do. She loves to watch the cooking shows & then re-enact them in her kitchen. She complimented Everyday Italian chef Giada DeLaurentis recently in a way I'm sure she's never been complimented before. Giada will never know the honor Emma bestowed upon her! Earlier in the day Emma told me that momma kangaroo fromWinnie the Pooh is so pretty. I was tickled to hear her as she has just recently begun to verbalize how things are pretty or cute. Later that same day while I was feeding Maggie she & I watched a few minutes of Everyday Italian where Emma very sweetly pointed out that "she's so pretty . . . like mamma kangaroo." Yes, my daughter compared this beautiful woman to a kangaroo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment