Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For Karen

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth much to popular belief these days! For those who do not know, our beloved husband, father & hero came home on March 25th. Needless to say, between a month long bout of bronchitis & then Charlie's arrival, things have been quite busy. Pictures, stories & heart felt moments will be shared soon, but for right now I just want to savor these precious moments. When I spoke with my dear friend Karen today, she asked me to please post a little something. So Karen, this is for you:

A little something.

Here's to me hurrying up with new post & working everyone's patience! :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I think I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this! :)

Way to go, Karen! :) (we talk about you all the time now hee hee) Just kidding.

Barb said...

hahaha very funny! :)

Karen said...

No really Barb-we do. We hope your ears are ringing so that it reminds you of us. We miss you and if we cant see you we at least want to see updates on your blog.

Yes, we still love you!
(((huggs)))