Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fourth of July Fun!

So I'm a little late in posting this. Okay, a lot late. I've not even sent out Father's Day cards yet, so what does that tell you?!

Charlie's brother David & his family made the long trip from Tennessee for their first visit to our neck of the woods. Marcia & I had a girls day out with Emma which included pedicures, lunch & accessory shopping at Claires, the boys went skeet shooting & kayaking on the beach, we celebrated Charlie's birthday & still managed to find some time to watch the fireworks.


Austin

Marcia & Mason

Emma became convinced her glowstick was a "bibbidy bobbity boo" wand that would cause the fireworks to go off. She & Nathan spent almost the entire duration dancing around us "helping" with the firework display.

Marcia & David

Mason & the girls

When Nathan wasn't "bibbidy bobbity boo-ing" he wanted to be with daddy.

Having family here was a great way to celebrate the holiday & enjoy some of Charlie's time off.


No comments: