My dear friend Kelli tagged me recently & I'm finally getting around to playing along!
What were you doing 10 years ago? Summer 1998...I had just moved to Pensacola to attend the Brownsville Revival School of Ministry. It was my first time away from home, my first apartment, lots of first & unknowns. I was a waitress at Semolina's, the best pasta restaurant in my opinion. I guess it wasn't that good though, all the chains that I know of have closed.
Things on my To-Do List today: Clean the house, plan vacation, finish laundry, work on master list of every organized item in the house, re-organize closets, order Christmas & birthday presents, purchase items for Charlie's first care package, and on and on and on. I'm pretty sure I won't get that all done today!
What are some snacks you enjoy? Chocolate!!
What would you do if you were a millionaire? Set aside for the kids college, weddings & first homes. Set Charlie up with whatever business endeavor he could dream of doing when he gets out. Publish the book I've not written. Ensure family is taken care of.
Name some of the places you've called home. Inverness, FL* Hallendale, FL* Pensacola, FL* Cookeville, TN* Dumfries, VA,* Milton, FL * Oceanside, CA * and here. Some day...Heaven.
What are some of your bad habits? (Kelli, sorry to copy but these are actually things I was going to list too. Charlie can't stand that I only take the trash part way!) I toss the trash bags into the garage instead of taking them all the way out to the garbage can. I do the laundry and then let it sit around for days before I put it away. I'm going to stop there.
What are some jobs you've held? Daycare worker, administrative assistant, office manager, social worker, waitress, student & now ... mom, nurse, cook, housekeeper, teacher, referee, chauffeur...
Who are you tagging? Laurie, Erica & Karen you're it!
No comments:
Post a Comment