Charlie came home a few days early from his DET so to the rest of the world it probably seems as if I have fallen off the face of the earth. And in a manner of speaking I have. In welcoming Charlie home, the normal busyness of the day & preparing for vacation I feel as if I've barely managed to peep my head outside of our house. That's not counting the doctor appointments, runs to the commissary for trip snacks, runs to Target for trip items, going to ITT to enjoy our discounted tickets. Otherwise I've been home packing, doing laundry, lots & lots of laundry & agonizing as to how I'm going to get every email in my inbox replied too. Only to come to the realization that I'm not. Despite my best efforts, I just am not going to be able to. In preparation for Charlie's deployment we are going on a REAL vacation. We are headed to Williamsburg, VA for a few days of colonial re-enactment, Busch Gardens adventure & good old family fun. I'm excited to be going on a vacation where we aren't racing to make sure all the family has been seen. We get to relax & enjoy ourselves. Once Charlie gets back I will try to continue to make a dent in my inbox folder. In the meantime please be patient with me & know the lack of emails & post are not from a lack of love, but rather a lack of time.
See you next week!
1 comment:
Have a great time Barb!
Praying these last weeks are perfect.
...and when you're ready to peep your head out of the house you know where to go:)
Post a Comment