One early morning last week Emma arose early & came looking for me to announce she had to use the potty. As most mornings go I was upstairs writing an email to Charlie. She came & joined me for morning cuddles as I typed away. She even laughed & commented on how I was playing with the keyboard, she thought my quickness in typing was playing not actual writing. At the end of my email I let her dictate one to Charlie. It went like this:
Dear Daddy,
I love you. I want to to give you eskimo kisses. Thank you for the birthday presents. (she just said he didn't say your welcome. I've now explained again what a letter is.) I love daddy. My friends came to play yesterday. They were so having fun. I love Hermie movie. I miss you & I love daddy.
Love,
Emma
Whose day wouldnt' be brightened by this?
No comments:
Post a Comment