Sunday, November 23, 2008

Risky Business

I was in the living room the other night & heard "look at me mommy!" I turned around to see Nathan sliding across the hard wood floors in his version of whitey tighties & socks.

All he needed were some shades & a shirt & we would have the pre-school version of Tom Cruise! In our version Tom has set up a lemonade stand. I think I like our movie better!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE IT!!! Take those old records off the shelf!!! Yea I'm a singin it now! It will probably be the song that sticks in my head all day. I will have the vision of little Nathan sliding across the floor. I have seen a commercial for Guitar Hero where some chic is doing that too! Nathan is much better!!

Barb said...

hahaha, that's a much better mental image than the risky business one I had!