Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Thinking outside the box
With the upcoming holidays I'm sure gift list are being made. Who wants this, who would like that. This holiday season I encourage you to think outside the box. How many sweaters/purses/books/etc. do people need? How about spending $25 to feed a mother & her hungry children? Or $35 to help sexually exploited girls. $16 will buy 2 soccer balls, $150 will purchase a share of a deep well, $100 gets a goat & 2 chickens. The World Vision Gift Catalog for Christmas '08 just arrived today and I'm incredibly inspired. Let's face it, most of us aren't in need of much so why the holiday frenzy of finding just the right gift? Make a donation in honor of family members & let's make this holiday season really count with gifts that will truly change lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment