Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 down. 5 to go.

Tomorrow officially marks the end of the 2nd month of Charlie's deployment. My how time flies & creeps by all at the same time. The anticipation of all the exciting things to come during this time is slowly wearing off. Girlfriends who haven't gone home already for the deployment are packing up to spend the holiday season with family. It's a whole new season of trust, character building & walking out faith exercises. And maybe time for a strawberry margarita.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I know what you mean!! I can hardly believe we're almost at the 5th month ourselves. If this was a normal 6 month deployment, we'd be almost done!

Can I join you in the margarita?!? I miss you guys too! Amelia looks at the kid's pictures on the blog and loves it. She especially likes the pictures of Maggie for some reason.

Barb said...

Hop in the car & come on. I"m up for margarita's anytime!!

Karen said...

CHEERS!

Barb said...

It's 5 o'clock somewhere isn't it?!