Friday, October 10, 2008
Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom was absolutely unbelievable. We watched The Lion King show & the Finding Nemo show, both of which were amazing. When Nemo (who happens to be Nathan's favorite) appeared on stage he excitedly announced "look Nemo came out of the movie!" We met characters, saw animals, went on a safari ride & the kids watched their first parade.


I think I was more excited than the kids were when they were chosen to be a part of the show. Emma panicked though & said she wouldn't do it if I didn't go up there with her. So I put my pride aside & joined the kids in dancing around the theatre & loved every minute of it!



You would think an almost one year old would have been terrified of the loud shows & huge characters but she wasn't. She was the most expressive of all the kids. She clapped right along during the shows, would grin & wave to the cast members (or really anyone who she could make eye contact with) & adored the characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The pictures are all great and you can tell the kids had a wonderful time! I can't wait to take Dalton. Get some well deserved rest because I can't wait to see more pictures.
She's so darn cute!!
I'm so glad you finally started posting pics again! I know you were busy but I've been checking almost every day, waiting for THE day they would show up! I'm such a dork. :) Happy belated birthday to Maggie.
I love the pic of Emma kissing the princess. Too cute.
Love the pictures! Payton and I were part of the Lion King show one year as well - it is such a treat!
Post a Comment