Monday, October 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Maggie!
Today at exactly 7:15 a.m. our little peanut turned 1! A year already? Where has the time gone to? We celebrated her birthday on Thursday with a play date at the park. Thank you to everyone who came, we had such a great time. I actually was persuaded by many to make this a low-key affair, quite the challenge for myself. But I gave in & actually enjoyed the simplicity of store bought invites (even if I almost couldn't make a decision as to which ones) & picking up a store-bought cake. What delight I had in just getting to chat with other moms & actually watch the kids play instead of busying around with the party.



My dear friend Kelli took some more pictures which you can view here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I went to her site to look at Maggie's pics... the one with the feet in the high chair are the best!!! I love those chubby little feet!
I didn't leave a comment there because I already signed up on shutterfly and forgot my password a lonnnnnnnng time ago. I'm glad to see you all had such a good time on your trip.
The pictures are so cute! Mom took one look and said "oh look it's little Barb!"
Post a Comment