Following Animal Kingdom we spent a great day at MGM/Hollywood Studios. It's the home of Pixar so right away I knew we would a terrific time. First thing we did was enjoy a little Disney Playhouse with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger & Pooh, Handy Manny & Little Einsteins. I felt ridiculous singing along seeing as the words to all these songs are forever engrained in my head. Until I stopped singing & realized all the other parents were singing too. The kids loved it & were delighted to see all of their favorite characters on stage.
I think I was just as enchanted as Emma was by the costumes, music & performance in Beauty & the Beast.
Front row of the sidwalk during the afternoon parade.
In addition to all that we did displayed in the pictures, we got to enjoy a Muppets 3-D adventure, the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground & a Toy Story ride (twice! Fast Passes are a blessing!). We also got to meet Elastagirl from the Incredibles & Sorcerer Mickey. After 3 days of no naps we climbed back into the van & headed back to Dotty's ending our fun at Disney.
No comments:
Post a Comment