I just received the cd of amazing pictures my girlfriend
Kelli took at Maggie's birthday party. I thought it would be nice to post one or two. Except if you had seen this cd you would see why I had to force myself to only pick 8. Kelli is an amazing photographer with an unbelievable eye but I secretly think it's in part to the great subject she was capturing on this particular day!



2 comments:
The first and the fourth ones are my favorites! She really is a great photographer. I actually check that site out all the time for the beautiful photos. Her life seems so ordered and peaceful! I sort of feel like I am snooping, but I can't help myself! :)
I am having computer problems again, otherwise I'd be posting pics on mine.
Laurie, you can snoop all you want:) I should try to post some of our chaos -oh, yes, we have it -then I won't be giving a false impression!
Thanks for the flattering comments on my photos. It's not hard to go wrong with an adorable little girl like Maggie, Barb!
:)
Post a Comment