Monday, October 13, 2008

Pop Century

I realize by now I probably sound like a sales pitch for Disney but I HAD to post pictures of our hotel, I thought it was pretty amazing too. We stayed on-site in their "economy" hotel. It didn't seem very economy to me, we all really enjoyed it. It's called Pop Century & each section of the hotel is decorated outside in decade themes. We stayed in the 1950's but it went all the way through to the 90's. It was nice being on site so that all we had to do was hop on a bus & be driven over to the park we were going to for the day.
A view from our hotel room.

A 50's inspired stair case.
The bowling pin swimming pool to match the stair case.

Lady, from Lady & the Tramp, a movie released in the 50's.

A 60's inspired yo-yo staircase.

No comments: