Oh how I feel for you! This would be a perfect example of a time to remember that they DO wash. I feel for you dear. I will remember this when it is my turn. Have fun ;]
He looks so big! I love dirty boys. Something about it just seems right. I am all for letting them play. But I do not envy you! I remember dreading those nights when it was just me. No hubby to say please you do bath time.
Barb, this makes me wish even more that we lived close together again. Dalton looks this way every night and there is ALWAYS a ring in the tub when he is done. The boys would have a great time playing together. I always know he has played hard and had fun. Just more precious memories!
3 comments:
Oh how I feel for you! This would be a perfect example of a time to remember that they DO wash. I feel for you dear. I will remember this when it is my turn. Have fun ;]
He looks so big! I love dirty boys. Something about it just seems right. I am all for letting them play. But I do not envy you! I remember dreading those nights when it was just me. No hubby to say please you do bath time.
Barb, this makes me wish even more that we lived close together again. Dalton looks this way every night and there is ALWAYS a ring in the tub when he is done. The boys would have a great time playing together. I always know he has played hard and had fun. Just more precious memories!
Post a Comment