Thursday, September 18, 2008

Florida or bust!

For the first time during a deployment I am taking a vacation with the kids! That's right, I actually am not pregnant or nursing so Florida here we come. On Friday my dear friend Dotty is flying up here & driving back down with us. What a saint! We've got lots planned in the two weeks that we are going to be there. A trip Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, a trip to the beach, cook outs, dinners with family & the most exciting part is that we were blessed with free tickets to any two Walt Disney parks. I've chosen Animal Kingdom & MGM since Disney World is just too big of a deal to do without Charlie. No need to add to the long list of stuff he'll be missing. I'm looking forward to being with friends & family & enjoying some time away from home. Dotty will drive back up here with us in October getting home just time time for Maggie's 1st birthday party. Afterwards she'll be heading home for some much needed rest. See everyone when we get back!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I pray you have safe travels and a wonderful vacation! You deserve it.