


This was a typical Monday morning as we sat around the breakfast table. We all have the crud so all I managed to produce for breakfast was yogurt & fruit. Some enjoyed it more than others as you can see! You've mentioned before it's the day-to-day you often miss most. So Nathan reserved the blue car for you this morning as he always does. He even yelled at Maggie,
"no this one is for daddy when he comes home." I can't tell Nathan
"I love you big bunches" without him saying "
no my daddy loves me big bunches." I don't think I realized just how much he is a daddy's boy until now. Sure I"m fine when he's tired or hurt, but when he wants to be all boy all the time, it's his daddy he wants. By the way, he has asked to go dinosaur hunting when you come home. I told him I would do it but I don't think it will be the same. Enjoy a wave from the kids & know we love you & miss you.
1 comment:
MAN, Maggie looks so much like you Barb! How did she know you wear your yogurt like that too!!!
Post a Comment