You are so sweet. I really appreciate it. we are doing amazingly well. It can only be a God thing! He's been gone for two weeks tomorrow & of course we miss him but God is so awesome & has just given me such a sense of peace & business that I have no choice but not to dwell on it. He is so good! Thank you for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated!
4 comments:
WOW I was not expecting to see this on your blog. Charlie looks good. I hope you share more pictures with us when you can get them.
How are you holding up? You are in my prayers today and in the days to come! Email me if you need anything...
Leah,
You are so sweet. I really appreciate it. we are doing amazingly well. It can only be a God thing! He's been gone for two weeks tomorrow & of course we miss him but God is so awesome & has just given me such a sense of peace & business that I have no choice but not to dwell on it. He is so good! Thank you for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated!
Karen,
Thanks, I think he looks really good too. Of course I'm slightly partial aren't I?
Post a Comment