Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good morning to you!

Any time I stayed with my grandmother she had a song she liked to wake me up with. I hated it. I think that made it even more fun for her is my sheer disdain of hearing that song. But wouldn't you know I found myself singing it to Emma & Nathan when I had to wake them the other morning. I enjoyed singing it & thankfully they enjoyed hearing it. Our little ditty goes something like this . . .

"Good morning to you, Good morning to you.

We're all in our places with sun-shiny faces

And this is the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-y

we start our new day. "





This is the way Emma really does sleep.

She tells me she likes to sleep that way so "I'm not scary."

I'm pretty sure she means scared, she's too cute to be scary!



No comments: