Growing up I had the blessing of being very close to both sets of grandparents. I realize that is such a rare things these days & I truly treasure my relationship with my grandparents. Last week my grandmother & great-aunt made a special trip from Tennessee to see us. What a delight it was. It was an honor to have them here so that I could do for her the way she used to do for me. My grandmother introduced me to so many things, experiences, places. Most importantly though she helped introduce me to the Lord. As a little girl she would take me to church, teaching me to give, love, pray. Now I thank God for the opportunity that she had to come & be a part of our world. It was a terrific visit, full of hugs & kisses from the kids to get her through, at least for a little while.
3 comments:
why no pictures of barb? i want to see barb. barb! barb! barb! barb!(I'm cheering for you)
Because Barb has had 3 babies in 3 years & doesn't want any digital proof! :)
Barb, you are BEAUTIFUL!
(and 3 in 3 means you are also SUPERWOMAN)
Happy Birthday, friend!
:)
Post a Comment