Just a spoon full of sugar makes the . . .
thumb taste better?
We recently rented Mary Poppins & the kids were in absolute awe, as you can tell by the picture. They now run around the house attempting to sing "lets go fly a kite" & jump around like Bert in Step-in-Time. Emma told me last night her favorite part is when they laugh & float to the ceiling. She informed me that "I will have tea up on the ceiling when I get older too." It's been so fun enjoying the movie with the children, what a trip down memory lane. However I am finding places in the movie that actually give me the creeps now, as opposed to things I didn't quite get as a child. As awful as this sounds the whole part of "tuppence for the birds" absolutely gives me the creeps! Thankfully the kids have enjoyed everything! What a sad day it will be when I finally return it to the video store!
No comments:
Post a Comment